When you make use of our services, we collect the information that you share with us. For example, to set up an account at RandoSnoop, we need to collect a few personal information about you, such as: username, age or gender. In order to let others find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile picture, or biography description.
Of course, you’ll also provide us whatever information you send through the services. Remember that the users can always save your content or copy it outside the app. So, don’t share content that you will not want someone else to save or share.
We’ll collect any information you volunteer when you contact RandoSnoop support.
• Content Information: We collect information about the content you provide:
• Camera and Photos: Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to upload media unless you grant us access to your device's camera/storage.
• Location Information: When you use our services we may collect information about your location, again, with your consent.
• Network Information: We may collect information about your device's network state.
We may collect information that other users provide us when they use our services. For example: If another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook and you’re in that user’s contacts, we may use the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you.
We use the collected information to:
• Develop, deliver, operate, maintain, improve, and protect our products and services.
• Communicate with you.
• Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
• Personalize the services or customize the content you see, including ads.
• Enhance the safety and security of our services.
• Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
• Enforce our Terms of Service.
• We may also store some information locally on your device.
• Information about you, such as your username.
• Information about how you have interacted with the services, such as your last connection time.
• Any additional information you have consented for us to share.
• Public information like your profile picture.
• Any content that you submit to the service.
RandoSnoop DOES NOT STORE your messages on our servers. Since user account is marked for deletion, we cannot guarantee that it will be deleted immediately, it may take some time due to Database compaction cycles.
The same process applies for your profile picture, which is set to auto-expire after 30 days.
You should know that users who see the content can always save it. We may also need to suspend some deletion process if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve content or if we receive reports of abuse or other Terms of Service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
We let you access and update the personal information that we have about you. We may reject a request, for example, if it risks the privacy of other users, is repetitive, or is unlawful. You can update your account information in the app by visiting the app’s settings.
If you change your mind about our ongoing ability to collect information from certain sources that you have already consented to, such as your camera or location services, you can simply revoke your consent by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options.
You should keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you use our services, your information may be shared within RandoSnoop. This means that we may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in the United States and other countries outside of where you live.
Rules that apply to North America and Germany: Our services are not intended for, and we don’t direct them to, anyone under 18. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18.
Rules that apply to Brazil: According to our IARC ratings (ClassInd in Brazil), our services can be used by everyone older than 14.
Rules that apply to Europe: According to our PEGI ratings, our services can be used by everyone. Parental control is suggested.
Rules that apply to South Korea, Russia and rest of the world: According to our IARC ratings, our services can be used by everyone older than 12.