The RandoSnap website, or any application, even the mobile application, provided by RandoLabz will be called from now on as the "Service".
You are reading the Terms of Service, which we call the "Terms", that let you know our relationship with you. Please read them carefully.
These Terms affect your legal rights and obligations. By using the Services, you agree to the Terms. If you don't agree with them, do not use the Services.
Nobody under 18 is allowed to create an account or use the Services. By using the Services, you state that:
• You can form a binding contract with RandoSnap.
• You are not a person who is barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction—meaning that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition. "You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
RandoSnap grants you a personal, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, worldwide, and non-sublicensable permission to access and use the Services. This permission is for the sole purpose of letting you use the Services in a way that these Terms allow.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services, you may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of our software, unless applicable laws prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do that.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
Our Services let you create, upload, post, send, receive, and store content. By doing that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had. But you also grant us a permission to use that content.
For all Services you grant RandoSnap a worldwide, sublicensable, permission to use, host, store, modify, adapt, reproduce, edit, publish, and distribute your content. This permission is for the sole purpose of operating, developing, promoting, and improving the Services.
In addition you also grant us an uninterrupted permission to create other works from, promote, exhibit, sublicense, and publicly display content submitted to any Services in any form and in any and all media or distribution methods, also now known or later developed.
You will not be entitled to any compensation from RandoSnap if your name, or likeness is conveyed through any Services.
We may access, review, screen, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, if we think your content breaks these Terms. You alone, though, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store through the Service.
The Services may contain advertisements. In consideration for RandoSnap letting you access and use the Services, you agree that we, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Services.
If you volunteer feedback or suggestions, we can use your ideas without compensating you.
The content on our Services is produced by users, and other third parties. The content is the sole responsibility of the person or organization that submitted it. Although RandoSnap reserves the right to review all content that appears on the Services and to remove any content that breaks these Terms, we do not necessarily review all of it. So we cannot and do not take responsibility for any content that others provide through the Services.
Because we do not review all content, we cannot guarantee that content on the Services will always conform to our Terms.
RandoSnap respects the rights of others. And so should you. You may not upload, post, send, or store content that:
• Violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right.
• Bullies, harasses, or intimidates.
• Spams or solicits our users.
You must also respect RandoSnap’s rights. These Terms do not allow you to:
• Use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services.
• Copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any part of the Services or the content on the Services except as set forth in these Terms.
• Use the Services, any tools provided by the Services, or any content on the Services for any commercial purposes without RandoSnap consent.
We will remove from our Services any infringing material that we become aware of. And if RandoSnap becomes aware that one of its users has repeatedly infringed copyrights, we will terminate the user’s account, without exceptions.
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes a copyright that you own or control, please file a notice in comply with the requirements at 17 U.S. Code § 512(c)(3) to: email@example.com
We are always doing our best to keep the Services a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s where you come in. By using the Services, you agree that:
• You will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
• You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
• You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully using the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
• You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other user’s information.
• You will not post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
• You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
• You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
• You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
• You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
• You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
• Do not use our Services in a way that would distract you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
You confirm that you will not submit Content that is:
hateful, threatening, racist or pornographic; related to alcohol, drugs, tobacco or medicine; incites violence; encourages criminal conduct; contains nudity or extreme, gratitous violence or is otherwise offensive, unlawful, or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character. You may not subit content that intimidates, insults or harrasses any other user. Your Content does not (and will not) contain commercial communications, spam or advertising Content. You confirm that the Content is not defamatory, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory. The Content does not infringe the rights of any third parties and is compliant with law. The Content does not contain any confidential information or relate to religious, political or philosophical views.
You are absolutely responsible for any activity that occurs in your RandoSnap account. It’s very important that you keep your account secure. By using the Services, you agree that:
• You will not create more than one account for yourself.
• You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your RandoSnap account, or a friend without our written permission.
• You will not log in or attempt to access the Services through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.
If you think that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account, please change your password immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services, including data charges. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Services.
If you use a service, feature, or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Services, each party’s terms will cover the respective party’s relationship with you. RandoSnap is not responsible or liable for a third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
RandoSnap may add or remove features, products, or functionalities, and may also suspend or stop the Services. We may take any of these actions at any time, without any notice beforehand.
You can also terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your account.
RandoSnap may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason, and without previous notice. We may reclaim your username at any time for any reason.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RandoSnap, and affiliates from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (includes attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of these Terms.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE RANDOSNAP ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; (B) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.
RANDOSNAP TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU, ANOTHER USER, OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, UPLOADS, POSTS, SENDS, RECEIVES, OR STORES ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING, OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE, NONE OF WHICH RANDOSNAP WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
We try to keep the Services up and running and free of annoyances. But we cannot guarantee that we will succeed.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RANDOSNAP AND OUR MANAGING MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (B) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF RANDOSNAP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL RANDOSNAP AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 USD OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID RANDOSNAP, IF ANY, IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AND RANDOSNAP AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND YOU AND RANDOSNAP WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and RandoSnap, and supersede any prior agreements.
These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
If we do not enforce a provision in these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent.
These Terms were written in English and to the extent the translated version of these Terms conflict with the English version, the English version will control.